SMSTS courses london
CITB Site Managers Training Scheme (5 Days)
Book & secure your place now with a deposit of only £70. Remaining balance to be collected 24-48 hours prior to the course start date – full price of the SMSTS is £450.00, All Inc.
|Name||Duration||Location||Deposit Price (All Inc)||Price||Book Now|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 4th - Friday 8th July||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 11th - Friday 15th July||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 18th - Friday 22nd July||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 25th - Friday 29th July||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 1st - Friday 5th August||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 8th - Friday 12th August||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 15th - Friday 19th August||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
|CITB (SMSTS) - Monday 22nd - Friday 26th August||5 day Course||Online Zoom Class||£70.00|
CITB Site Managers Training Scheme
What does SMSTS training involve? Well, this a five-day course accredited by CITB. It provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
BUILDUK recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on BUILDUK sites, giving it even more recognition within the construction sector.
training that works for you
We are a health and safety course provide who work around your needs or those of your business. We do our best to save you time and money wherever we can, delivering courses that are efficiently delivered by industry professionals and competitively priced.
Sometimes, circumstances prevent delegates from being able to take part in a training course during standard working hours. Perhaps you work a full-time job and cannot always afford the time off work to complete an important training course – even if it is one that will progress your career such as the SMSTS course. Or maybe you are in charge of the staff rota and you can’t afford to lose an important employee for 5 days as you have project deadlines or no employees to provide appropriate cover. That’s why we offer weekend so you and your team members have minimum disruption to your schedule. We’re here to work around your commitments, which has made us the provider of the SMSTS course London businesses trust.
Why choose Tam Training?
- Our training courses are priced very competitively. To find out more, please see the course timetable at the bottom of the page for latest prices and offers for the SMSTS courses in London.
- Our trainers have a combined 35 years’ experience delivering construction-related training. Their expertise allows us to generate complete satisfaction for our customers
- Look forward to instant results when you choose us. Your pass confirmation letter will be given to you on last day of your course, following successful completion of all modules.
- We never surprise our customers with hidden charges. Everything including certification is included in the price that we publish.
- We do not cancel any courses, and all of our training sessions run on time on the days that were advertised.
How Can the SMSTS Course Help me?
The CITB Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course is aimed at construction operatives who already have, or are about to acquire, site management responsibilities. The SMSTS Training qualification gives current and new managers an understanding of planning, organizing, monitoring, controlling and administering construction safety.
This SMSTS Course is run from our Training Centre in London and other venues nationwide. It will focus on how to communicate effectively with your team in a positive way so that all team members will follow safe procedures. The qualification will last for 5 years.
Want to find out more about what you could gain from the course? See the ‘New Skills’ tab for further information on what you will learn during the SMSTS course.
SMSTS Course Tutors
Our SMSTS course tutors are qualified and experienced health and safety professionals, with extensive experience in construction and risk management.
All our SMSTS London trainers hold numerous health and safety qualifications, such as the NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety. This is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
Additionally, all of our trainers hold teaching qualifications. This is a minimum of Level 5, which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver training of the highest standard. Our investment in our training staff means that you will have a truly unrivalled experience when you choose to learn with us.
What new skills will you achieve?
While on the course, new site managers will gain an understanding of:
- How to manage health and safety on site, in accordance with current law within the context of your management role
- Understand your duties regarding legal, moral and social and welfare obligations
- Demonstrate awareness that a safe site is economical, productive and efficient
- Implement health and safety, environmental and welfare legislation relevant to a construction site
- Understand and know how to implement new guidance and best practice
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements
By the end of the course, new site managers will be able to:
- understand how health and safety law is structured and how it applies to Site Managers
- identify how your management role fits in with the overall management structure in controlling site safely
- carry out risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- carry out effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitor site activities effectively
- understand the problems of the industry
- understand the importance of timely intervention when bad practice is identified
To find out more about SMSTS courses in London, please get in touch with our friendly team today.
WHY CHOOSE TAM?
SMSTS Training delivered by World Class Instructors
Instantly Increase your Managerial & Safety Skills
Earn more money with the SMSTS Qualification
Secure your course by Deposits
Don’t miss a day’s work – Weekend Courses Available
Includes official CITB SMSTS training course materials
Guaranteed Lowest Price & Professional Training
REVIEWS & FAQ’S
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit.
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.