1 DAY FIRST AID
Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
First Aid Courses are an in-house qualification, the course will be going ahead in our training centre as per usual but will be booked via an appointment system.The training course will no longer be held in classes with multiple students due to social distancing restrictions, number of delegates allowed on the course will be capped. Therefor slots will be booked based on date, time and number of delegates. Please call to find out more on how to book your appointment.
Why choose Tam Training?
- We are the only company in industry that works around your WORK needs or your BUSINESS needs! We save you Time and Money!
- You work full-time job and cannot always afford the time off work to complete an important Training course that will give you additional skills.
Or you are in charge of the staff rota and you can’t afford to lose an important employee from their normal work schedules as you have project deadlines or no employee cover –That’s why we offer Weekend and Evening Courses so YOU have minimum disruption to your schedule!
- The Cost of all our training courses are priced very competitively – please see course timetable below for latest prices and offers for the Emergency First Aid course.
- Our Trainers have a combined 35 year’s experience delivering Construction related Training – that’s how we generate complete satisfaction for our customers!
- Instant Results! Pass confirmation letter given to you on last day of course.
- Our Trainers have a combined 35 year’s experience delivering First Aid and Construction related Training – that’s how we generate complete satisfaction for our customers!
- We do not cancel any courses. All our scheduled courses always HAPPEN!
How Can the Emergency First at Work Help me?
The 1 Day Emergency at Work First Aid training course is a Level 2 Award and makes anyone who completes it successfully a formally qualified emergency first aider.
The course meets all guidelines and the resulting qualification is recognized by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
Our first aid at work courses provide the training, assessment and certification to become a qualified first aider if your assessment shows the need for an emergency first aider in the work place.
Our First Aid Training course will equip you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to handle a wide range of emergency situations – from minor injuries to life-threatening conditions. The course outcomes are for you to deal with minor injuries and incidents to being able to administer the right treatment swiftly and decisively during a crucial emergency in a controlled and composed manner.
First Aid Course Tutors
Our course tutors are qualified and experienced health and safety professionals, with extensive experience in First Aid, Health & Safety, Construction and Risk Management.
All our Trainers hold numerous appropriate First Aid and health and safety qualifications such as a NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety which is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
What new skills will you achieve?
This 3 day course includes course materials, expert tutoring and practical exercises to give learners in-depth training in the following information and treatments:
- The role of the first aider.
- Managing an emergency.
- Communication and casualty care.
- Bleeding (minor and severe).
- Choking (adult).
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations.
- Resuscitation (adult CPR).
- Seizures (adult).
- Unconscious casualty.
- Record Keeping.
Are Course Materials Provided?
Yes, all books and course materials are provided during the training period and for you to take away and keep for your reference. Please be aware not all Training companies provide course materials as part of their advertised price. Please check that there is no extra charge levied to you for course materials.
WHY CHOOSE TAM?
Official Training delivered by World Class Instructors
Meets Health & Safety (HSE) Regulations (First Aid) 1981
Earn more money with a Emergency First Aid at Work
Guaranteed Pass or Re-Train
Don’t miss a day’s work – Weekend Courses Available
Includes all First Aid course materials
Guaranteed Lowest Price & Professional Training
REVIEWS & FAQ’S
No there are no pre-requisites for the course but you will be expected to be able to understand the instructor and communicate to a satisfactory standard in English
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.