Why choose Tam Training?
- We are the only company in industry that works around your WORK needs or your BUSINESS needs!! We save you Time and Money!!
- You work full-time job and cannot always afford the time off work to complete an important Training course that will give you additional skills. Or you are in charge of the staff rota and you can’t afford to lose an important employee from their normal work schedules as you have project deadlines or no employee cover –That’s why we offer Weekend and Evening Courses so YOU have minimum disruption to your schedule!.
- The Cost of all our courses are priced very competitively – please see course timetable for latest prices and offers.
- Our Trainers have a combined 35 year’s experience delivering First Aid and Construction related Training – that’s how we generate complete satisfaction for our customers!!
- Instant Results!! Pass confirmation letter given to you on last day of course.
- We do not cancel any courses. All our scheduled courses always HAPPEN!!
NGC1 (NEBOSH General Certificate Unit 1) – Management of Health & Safety
This unit covers HSE legislation, health & safety knowledge and health & safety management systems..
- 1 – Foundations in Health & Safety
- 2 – Health & Safety Management Systems 1 – Plan
- 3 – Health & Safety Management Systems 2 – Do
- 4 – Health & Safety Management Systems 3 – Check
- 5 – Health & Safety Management Systems 4 – Act
NCC1 (NEBOSH Construction Certificate Unit 1) – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
This unit covers workplace hazards and how to control and prevent them in a construction environment.
- Construction management and law
- Hazards and control on a construction site
- Plant and vehicle movement hazard control
- Control of musculoskeletal hazards and risks
- Hazards and control of work equipment
- Electrical & Fire safety
- Health hazards and risk control of chemical and biological substances
- Psychological and physical health hazards and risk control
- Working at Height, confined spaces & deep excavation hazard control
- Demolition hazard control
NCC2 (NEBOSH Construction Certificate Unit 2) – Practical Exam
Within 10 days of completing NCC1, exam delegates must submit their practical exam.
NEBOSH Course Tutors
Our course tutors are NEBOSH qualified and experienced.
All our Trainers hold numerous appropriate First Aid and health and safety qualifications such as a NEBOSH General Certificate, and the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety which is the leading Health & Safety Award in the Construction Industry.
Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
Are Course Materials Provided?
Yes, all books and course materials are provided during the training period. Please be aware not all Training companies provide course materials as part of their advertised price. Please check that there is no extra charge levied to you for course materials.
Are there any prerequisites for the Course?
No there are no pre-requisites for the course but you will be expected to be able to understand the instructor and communicate to a satisfactory standard in English
What are the hours of the course?
The hours are 9am to 5pm for both weekend and weekday courses approximately.
Can I come in and see you face to face as that would give me peace of mind?
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit.
What if I don’t have time to visit and have a face to face meeting before the Training dates?
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.
What is your cancellation policy for your Training courses?
The cancellation can be from the Customer meaning “you” or ourselves “Tam Training”.
Tam Training Cancellation
We have a promise that we will NOT cancel any of our scheduled courses. If however the course is cancelled due to uncontrollable events, such as tube strikes or an act of GOD we promise every customer a full refund or discounted price course transfer that’s suits their schedule.
TAM Training has the most flexible cancellation policy in the whole industry. You will not see a Training company that caters for customer cancellations. We do not charge you unfair cancellation fees due to no fault of your own or due to unforeseen circumstances that you cannot attend the Training course.
You can cancel by phone or email or even in person should you wish too. The policy is:
You give us 3 days or more notice of not being able to attend before course start date we shall REFUND 100% of the fees paid or full deposit will be refunded no questions asked. Yes that’s just 3 days. Most companies will not refund you a single penny if your cancellation notice period is not 7 days before the course is scheduled.
You give us 2 day’s notice of not being able to attend before course start date: 50% cancellation fee will be charged OR re-book yourself on alternative date and no cancellation fee will be applied. No other training company as far as we know offers this option.
You give us 1 day’s notice of not being to attend before course start date: 80% cancellation fee will be applied or re-book yourself on alternative date, no cancellation fee will be applied. Again no other training company offers this much flexibility.
No notice given – fail to attend on day of course 100% cancellation charge will be levied. Should non-attendance be due to an unforeseen emergency, and adequate evidence is supplied, TAM Training will endeavor to show discretion and offer alternative course dates or even full refund.
Note: A minimum of £100 is take to book any Training course with TAM Training OR if the total cost of the course is less than £100 then full payment has to be made prior to the course.
Payments can be made in person, or by telephone or by bank transfer.