Why choose Tam Training?
- We are the only company in industry that works around your WORK needs or your BUSINESS needs!! We save you Time and Money!!
- The Cost of all our training courses are priced very competitively – please see course timetable below for latest prices and offers for the IOSH Managing Safety Course.
- Our Trainers have a combined 35 year’s experience delivering Safety and Construction related Training – that’s how we generate complete satisfaction for our customers!!
- NO hidden charges, everything including certification is included in the price we publish.
- Full Trainer support for project part of course – unlimited email and phone support.
- We do not cancel any courses. All our scheduled courses always HAPPEN!!
How can the IOSH Course Help me?
The IOSH Managing Safely Training course provides a good overview of the relevant legal responsibilities under UK Health and Safety Legislation as well as the everyday steps they can take to ensure the safety of themselves and others. It’ll give managers and supervisors an understanding of how to deal with health and safety issues in the workplace, and to make them aware of their and others responsibilities.
IOSH Course Tutors
Our IOSH course tutors are qualified and experienced health and safety professionals, with extensive experience in various Manufacturing, Retail, logistics and Construction experience.
All our Trainers hold numerous appropriate health and safety qualifications that are at least 1 if not 2 or 3 levels higher than what they teach, thus our customers gain full and comprehensive knowledge to roll-out what they learn at their place of work.
Additionally all our Trainers hold teaching qualifications which is a minimum Level 5 which is well above the required industry standard to ensure that we deliver Training of the highest Standard.
What new skills will you achieve?
- How to incorporate a safety management system into business plans
- How to assess risks under the above hazard groups
- A robust understanding of civil and criminal law
- An understanding of monitoring techniques to ensure safety performance is measured Assessment
- Delegates also have a workplace project to complete following completion of the course. (Assessment of this assignment is included in the course fee.)
- A broad understanding of individual responsibilities identified under law and company policy
- Course assessment and IOSH certificate
Are Course Materials Provided?
Yes, all books and course materials are provided during the training period and for you to take away and keep for your reference. Please be aware not all Training companies provide course materials as part of their advertised price. Please check that there is no extra charge levied to you for course materials.
Is this course accredited?
Yes it is accredited by IOSH which stands for the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health.
Are there any prerequisites for the Course?
There are no prerequisites for the course.
What are the hours of the course?
The hours are 10.00am to 5:15pm for both weekend and weekday courses approximately.
Can I come in and see you face to face as that would give me peace of mind?
Yes absolutely we encourage our customers to have a face to face discussion with us regarding their training course and training needs. This puts your mind at ease so you know you are dealing with real people and a real business that will give you the best service possible It will also give you the opportunity to meet some staff members or even your trainer if they are not delivering training at the time of your visit.
What if I don’t have time to visit and have a face to face meeting before the Training dates?
We understand that everyone does not have time to do this so the next best thing is to have a discussion of whatever questions, queries, or concerns you have with one of our training course administrators.
What is your cancellation policy for your Training courses?
The cancellation can be from the Customer meaning “you” or ourselves “Tam Training”.
Tam Training Cancellation
We have a promise that we will NOT cancel any of our scheduled courses. If however the course is cancelled due to uncontrollable events, such as tube strikes or an act of GOD we promise every customer a full refund or discounted price course transfer that’s suits their schedule.
TAM Training has the most flexible cancellation policy in the whole industry. You will not see a Training company that caters for customer cancellations. We do not charge you unfair cancellation fees due to no fault of your own or due to unforeseen circumstances that you cannot attend the Training course.
You can cancel by phone or email or even in person should you wish too. The policy is:
You give us 3 days or more notice of not being able to attend before course start date we shall REFUND 100% of the fees paid or full deposit will be refunded no questions asked. Yes that’s just 3 days. Most companies will not refund you a single penny if your cancellation notice period is not 7 days before the course is scheduled.
You give us 2 day’s notice of not being able to attend before course start date: 50% cancellation fee will be charged OR re-book yourself on alternative date and no cancellation fee will be applied. No other training company as far as we know offers this option.
You give us 1 day’s notice of not being to attend before course start date: 80% cancellation fee will be applied or re-book yourself on alternative date, no cancellation fee will be applied. Again no other training company offers this much flexibility.
No notice given – fail to attend on day of course 100% cancellation charge will be levied. Should non-attendance be due to an unforeseen emergency, and adequate evidence is supplied, TAM Training will endeavor to show discretion and offer alternative course dates or even full refund.
Note: A minimum of £100 is take to book any Training course with TAM Training OR if the total cost of the course is less than £100 then full payment has to be made prior to the course.
Payments can be made in person, or by telephone or by bank transfer.